Minitube’s highly accurate MiniReader measures the amount
of Progesterone present in canine blood serum using ELISA
(Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay). Specific antibody/
antigen binding produces a concentration-dependent,
photometrically detectable colour change.
Easy to read, reliable results.
The MiniReader is an affordable, accurate and reliable device
to read and provide the results of Minitube’s ELISA test within
35 minutes. It is used with the ELISA test kit.
Application in female dogs:
• Detection of ovulation
• Determination of the ideal time for artificial
insemination or natural breeding
The Progesterone concentration reading is based on a standard
curve derived from three standards and is therefore very
The colour change of the sample is automatically detected by
the MiniReader and converted into ng/ml Progesterone.
MiniReader REF.: 21900/0000
• Small sample is needed (0.02 ml of blood serum)
• Fast and accurate results in just over half an hour for
immediate assessment – any day of the week
• Accurate and consistent readings as absolute
progesterone concentration is shown in ng/ml (not only
relative readings of ‘high’ or ‘low’)
• Small device fits anywhere
• Size of test kit adapted to the needs of veterinarians
• Easy handling and maintenance
• Operating voltage : 12 V
• Dimensions: approx. 250 x 65 x 130 mm (width x height
• Weight: approx. 1.3 kg
• Ambient temperature: +5°C to +45°C